SAVE YOUR RECEIPT!!!!!
Textbook returns will be refunded as follows:
- Fall and Spring Semester
- Until the end of the 2nd week of scheduled classes - 100%
- Until the end of the 3rd week of scheduled classes - 50%
- Until the end of the 4th week of scheduled classes - 25%
- After the 4th week of scheduled classes - No Refund
- Summer Session
- One week from date of purchase - 100% ($10 Book Return Fee Applies)
- After one week from date of purchase - No Refund
In order to receive a refund, the textbook must be in its original package (all shrink-wrapped packages are non-returnable if opened), in new condition and accompanied by a receipt. The sales person has exclusive judgement whether the book is in "new" or "used condition". Textbooks that were purchased with a credit card or third party payment can only be refunded to that source. Cash refunds will not be given on credit card or third party payment purchases. Refunds for textbooks purchased by check will be processed nine days after the receipt date. $10 re-stocking fee for all textbook returns.
Returns for merchandise and clothing are refunded only for exchange or store credit and must be returned within two weeks of purchase. Reference materials and special orders are not returnable.