If you are planning to transfer to LCCC, please take the following steps to receive your student financial aid at LCCC.
Step One: Notify your prior school (Registrar and Financial Aid Office) that you will not be returning.
Step Two: Release your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) information to LCCC.
- If you have already completed the FAFSA:
- Call the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 800-433-3243 (touch tone only) or 319-337-5665 to request that your FAFSA be released to LCCC.
- You will need your:
- DRN number from your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- LCCC's Federal School Code - 006811
- If you have not completed the FAFSA:
- Submit the FAFSA on the Web so that your student financial aid can be processed at LCCC.
- Use LCCC's Federal School Code (006811) where requested on the FAFSA.
Step Three: Contact your state grant agency (if applicable).
- If you are receiving a Pennsylvania State Grant, you must notify the AES/PHEAA Grant Division in writing that you are transferring to another school. Send your written communication to:
AES/PHEAA Grant Division
1200 North Seventh Street
Harrisburg, PA 17012
- your name
- social security number
- semester you are transferring
- housing status (on/off campus or living with parents)
- indicate you will attend LCCC
You may also contact the Financial Aid Office at LCCC to complete an Enrollment Change Form.
Step Four: Contact the Veterans Affair Representative (if applicable).
- If you are collecting benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill, you must apply on-line for benefits to the following website: www.gibill.va.gov and complete a VA form 22-1995 for veterans and 22-5495 for beneficiaries or survivors.