Educational Conference Center and Advanced Technology Center Usage Guidelines
- All parties interested in securing usage of Luzerne County Community College Educational Conference Center (ECC) and the Advanced Technology Center (ATC) (Rooms 209A and 209B) facilities, equipment, food service and/or other miscellaneous services must provide a signed contract, along with any additional documentation required as per the contract, and a deposit of 50% of the estimated room/food service charges made payable to Luzerne County Community College at least two (2) weeks prior to the date of usage. The deposit amount will be listed on the contract cover sheet.
- After receiving the contract, please sign the contract and return it with your check, money order or credit card information in the enclosed envelope to the Educational Conference Center.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless the college receives at least 2 weeks prior notice of event cancellation.
- ECC/ATC clients who enter into contracts which involve extended periods of time [i.e., several bookings throughout a single or multiple semester(s)] will be bound by contract to remit total payment of combined facilities charge if they elect to cancel their contract.
- Although the College may close for inclement weather, the Educational Conference Center/Advanced Technology Center remains open to service clients scheduled during that time.
- If the College must close the ECC or ATC facility due to an emergency situation (i.e. power outage), paid deposits for that event will be refunded to the client. Luzerne County Community College will make every effort to keep your event as scheduled.
- A late fee of $100 will be added to the total cost of the contract when payment for services has not been received by the College within 30 calendar days from the date of services. The late fee will be increased by $100 for every additional month that payment is not received.
- The possession, use or distribution of illicit drugs or alcohol on or about Luzerne County Community College property is strictly prohibited.
- The client is responsible for any and all damages resulting from misuse of facilities or equipment.
- All facility reservations are subject to change at the discretion of the College. If a room change is deemed necessary, the client will be notified in advance.