Associate of Science (Two year program)
The curriculum in Business Administration has been designed to provide students with the courses needed to be able to transfer to a four-year institution upon completion. It gives students the opportunity to complete the required education courses and many of the business courses required in the first two years of study. The program is designed for those students who intend to get a baccalaureate degree. The courses, as recommended, must be followed.
This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
This program provides the student the opportunity to:
- understand the principles of Business Administration.
- Learn the applicable skills for the Business Administration field.
The graduate of this program is able to:
- Apply critical thinking to business scenarios.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business principles through written and oral reports.
- Prepare and analyze various business documents.