Health Sciences Admission
| View Program
In addition to the general admission requirements for Health Science applicants, the Nursing Program has the following admission requirements:
Deadline for application materials – December 1st
- Successful completion of the following high school or college level courses: algebra, biology, and chemistry with final grades of "C" or above.
- Minimum college GPA of 2.75 or if no college experience, a minimum high school GPA "C".
- Passing scores on the NLN-PAX Exam
- Math 101(survey of Mathematics) or higher with a final grade of "C" or above
- NLN-PAX exam scores are valid for two years prior the application deadline.