Continuous buy available weekdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
**STUDENT ID REQUIRED**
Friday, Dec. 8 - 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Monday, Dec. 11 - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 12 - 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 13 - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 14 - 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 15 - 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Our Policy - How it works.....
- Books that have been ordered by professors for the next term and are needed for store stock, will be purchased up to 50% of the new selling price at the end of the term buyback.
- It is advisable to sell your books as soon as possible during the end of term buyback.
- The quantity of books needed for any given class varies from term to term. The Bookstore will only buy back the quantity needed for the upcoming term. When that quota is reached, the wholesale value will be offered by the wholesale company conducting the buyback. The wholesale value is determined by the used wholesale company based on the national demand for the book. Some books do not have a resale value and will not be purchased.
- Books that have been replaced by a new edition cannot be purchased. If you have the 1st edition of a book, and the 2nd edition is available, you have an old edition and it has no resale value.
- Damaged books, or books in poor condition, will not be bought. This includes missing or loose pages, broken bindings, water damage and excessive writing.
- Professors, not the Bookstore, determine which books are used for classes. Professors are responsible for notifying the Bookstore of their book selections in a timely fashion. The Bookstore can only work with the information available at the time of buyback.
|Don't Want to Wait?|
Sell Your Books Now!