2016 LCCC Juried Student Exhibition
May 13 - July 13, 2016
Mirroring the depth and breadth of our Art Department, the Student Exhibit combines a multitude of artistic pursuits. Paintings and drawings are juxtaposed with photography and graphic design, web design neighbors music creation. This bountiful artistic experience is must see. Awards Presentation: May 13, 2016
- March 9 - Submission Opens
- April 1 - Deadline to have work considered for promotional material
- April 29 - Submission Deadline
- May 1 - Notification of Accepted Works
- May 5 & 7 - Artwork Drop Off
- May 13 - Opening Reception and Awards.
All work samples must be digital entries. Email your completed form and digital images of works to Curator. No physical works will be accepted during the submission process.
Make sure to follow the instructions on the submission form carefully. Applications that have been incorrectly submitted (e.g. photos of work not titled correctly) will be rejected.
If you have any questions, ask your teacher or email the curator; we're here to help.
Click on an image below