Participation on athletic teams at
LCCC is open to all full-time students who are enrolled in at
least 12 credits of study and who meet the eligibility requirements
of the NJCAA.
- Student-Athletes must not drop below
12 credits during any semester.
- In addition, students must earn 12 credits each semester with a minimum of a 2.00 GPA .
- Student-Athletes may compete for a
maximum of 2 seasons in any one sport.
- Student-Athletes must also have a physical
exam prior to the first practice of the season of competition and is required to complete
all athletic eligibility forms.
- All transfer student-athletes should
check out their eligibility status with the Director of Athletics.