Join us for a glimpse into what makes LCCC a great place to learn on April 21 at 6 pm. LCCC staff and faculty from our admissions, financial aid, early college, student support services and academic programs will present both live and pre-recorded sessions to help you explore all that LCCC has to offer the students of NEPA. Admissions will be available to answer any questions you may have about beginning your educational journey here at LCCC.
Who should attend this event?
- High schoolers
- Recent Grads
- Adults thinking about going back to school
- Transfer students
- Online learners
What will you learn about LCCC?
- How easy our OPEN-DOOR ADMISSIONS POLICY makes getting into college!
- How our academic pathways, technical and trades programs can help you transfer successfully or land your dream job!
- How we can help along the way with student support services and accommodations for students with disabilities.
- How to pay for it all. Our financial aid office will break down how FAFSA works, how to get student loans and how to use our payment plan.
- How to have FUN! Our student life and athletics office will join us to fill you in on all of our clubs, activities and athletics.
Join us to learn more about LCCC degrees, programs and services. These interactive online events will provide you with an overview of all the College and our Dedicated Centers have to offer! Centers are located in Pittston, Wilkes-Barre, Shamokin, Berwick, Watsontown, Scranton and Hazleton.
- Berwick Center
- April 15th at 3pm
- May 13th at 6pm
- Pittston Center - TBD
- Wilkes-Barre Center - TBD
- Hazleton Center
- March 25th at 12pm
- April 13th at 12pm
- April 28th at 6pm
- May 17th at 11am
- Northumberland Center (Shamokin)
- June 3rd at 11:00 am
- Scranton Center
- April 14th at 2pm
- April 22nd at 6pm
- Greater Susquehanna Center (Watsontown)
- April 14th at 3pm
- May 6th at 6pm