The live event was held April 26, but much of the content was recorded, so you haven't missed a thing! Click https://openhouse-luzerne.college-tour.com/ to view information from LCCC staff and faculty from our admissions, financial aid, early college, student support services and academic programs to help you explore all that LCCC has to offer the students of NEPA. If you have questions please call us at 570-740-0418, text us at 570-456-5070, email email@example.com or join a virtual event.
Who should view this event?
- High schoolers
- Recent Grads
- Adults thinking about going back to school
- Transfer students
- Online learners
What will you learn about LCCC?
- How easy our OPEN-DOOR ADMISSIONS POLICY makes getting into college!
- How our academic pathways, technical and trades programs can help you transfer successfully or land your dream job!
- How we can help along the way with student support services and accommodations for students with disabilities.
- How to pay for it all. Our financial aid office will break down how FAFSA works, how to get student loans and how to use our payment plan.
- How to have FUN! Our student life and athletics office will join us to fill you in on all of our clubs, activities and athletics.