Due to preventive measures in response to COVID-19, safety precautions for campus tours and visitors include:
- All guests will be required to wear face mask while on campus. LCCC has implemented and will enforce a policy that face masks must be worn by employees, students, and visitors when in classrooms, common areas, and in close proximity to others.
- Social distancing of six feet and reduced seating enforced in meeting places
- Individual tours are limited to two guests per student visitor
- Group tours are limited to 12 people
- Non-contact check-in for campus visits
- Some areas may be inaccessible to tour groups due to occupancy limits.
- Any student or guest who may be feeling ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should not come to campus the day of the tour. We will be happy to reschedule your visit.
Individual tours include information on admissions and academic program offerings, and a guided tour of the main campus in Nanticoke, PA. Individual tours are limited to 2 guests per student visitor. You may be grouped with another family.
To see available dates and sign up for an individual tour, click below or call 570-740-0337 to schedule.
Group Tours for high school or community groups
Tours are designed to accommodate specialized group tours like high school classes, clubs, and community organizations. Group tours begin at 9:30 a.m. and last approximately two hours. Guests will be provided a lunch in our cafeteria. Group tours are limited to 12 people.
To sign up for a group tour, click on a date below. More dates will be added later in the year.
Contact Ed Hennigan - 570-740-0399
Carrozza Health Science Center Tours
Nursing, Dental Hygiene, Surgical Technology, Respiratory Therapy, and EMS/Paramedic tours are provided at our Carrozza Health Sciences Center. Tours last approximately one hour. Health Science Center tours are limited to 2 guests per student visitor and you may be grouped with another family.
DAYS / TIMES OFFERED: One Wednesday per month / 10:30 a.m.
To sign up for a Health Sciences Center tour, click on a date below.
Joseph A. Paglianite Culinary Arts Institute Tours
Culinary Institute tours are provided at our Joseph A. Paglianite Culinary Arts Center. Tours last approximately one hour. Culinary Arts Institute tours are limited to 2 guests per student visitor and you may be grouped with another family.
DAYS / TIMES OFFERED: One Thursday per month / 3:30 p.m.
To sign up for a Culinary Arts Center tour, click on a date below.