Greater Susquehanna (Watsontown)
LCCC has fully transitioned to remote and online support services as of the end of classes on Wednesday, November 25.
All in-person appointments, hands-on instruction and College activities are cancelled. The Greater Susquehanna Center staff are available remotely for admissions assistance, placement testing, course registration, and advising services. The Greater Susquehanna Center and Computer Labs are not open at this time.
The Greater Susquehanna Center staff can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 570-740-0261. Please leave a voicemail and we will return your call. We are providing services via email, phone, and virtually through Blackboard Collaborate.
For more information, please visit: https://www.luzerne.edu/covidinfo
* Dedicated Center
Greater Susquehanna Center
1100 Main Street
Watsontown, PA 17777
1-800-377-5222, ext 7261
Welcome to the LCCC Greater Susquehanna Center!
Luzerne County Community College's newest extension center is now open in Watsontown. The center includes five classrooms, two computer labs, an office area, and a student lounge. Students can complete General Education requirements for many degrees offered at Luzerne County Community College. The Greater Susquehanna Center serves the residents of Northumberland and the surrounding counties.
Students have the opportunity to:
- Complete General Education course requirements for a variety of programs or majors.
- Get a jump start on college by earning college credit while still in high school (at half the tuition rate).
- Enroll as visiting students while attending another school.
At the Greater Susquehanna Center, we offer students a variety of individualized services to assist in pursuing post-secondary goals. At the Center, students can:
- Apply for admission
- Schedule and complete placement testing
- Register for classes
- Receive academic advisement and support
- Tour the campus
- Learn about financial aid and receive assistance with FAFSA
Our Center staff will help you:
- Identify and achieve your educational and career goals.
- Navigate the LCCC's academic opportunities, policies, systems, and procedures.
Contact 570-740-0261 or https://kforan.youcanbook.me/ to schedule a visit. We look forward to working with you!
* * * Center Announcements * * *
|No events at this time. Check back soon.|