Please be aware of your surroundings and report any suspicious behavior to Campus Security 570-740-0304 or 570-239-0128.
Consider these safety tips to reduce security risks:
- Be certain that your parked car is locked and that all valuables (cell phones, wallets, purses, etc.) are not left in plain view in your vehicle. Remember, it only takes a moment for someone to enter your car and remove your belongings.
- Park in areas that are well lit.
- Avoid dark or isolated areas.
- Have your keys ready, but not visible, as you approach your vehicle. Check inside before opening the door.
- If you feel uncomfortable and need an escort anywhere on campus, notify Campus Security for assistance 570-740-0304 or 570-239-0128.
- If you observe someone in distress or a medical emergency contact Campus Security.